*Still* an emergency commission!
First and foremost,
This emergency note have been here for a while and I haven't been able to reply; lost quite a lot during my hiatus. Cats, people, loved ones. Things like laptop or table really didn't matter much after that.
Thing is even after you lost a loved one you still need a lot of money to deal with everything (travelling, places to stay, food, gas, cat food, making people comfortable, water, basically everything you need when your house is open for kenduri day 1 - 100; although right now we need money to travel because day 70 is being done at someone else's place) Right now I just really need to help my mother out with all the finance.
Slots are still open so anybody interested can note me here or at this link >> artistsnclients.com/people/Tsu… << but I'll probably carry things over to artistsnclients because it's more convenient and I get the money faster.
Feel free to check my gallery to get acquainted with my art style.
Lineart Prices & Samples
2. Chibi fullbody type B - more detailed and takes longer; Persona Q-ish style
Flat color, no background: 12 USD @ RM20 / Black and white, no background: 8 USD @ RM15 (because I get the money quicker)
3. Simple portrait (empty lineart; no background): 3 USD @ RM5
3. Bust (Black and white, no background, simple flat color background): 25 USD (depending on the design, usually the hair) Sample: (if the hair is very complicated like this one; could reach 35 to 40 USD; of course I am open for discussion. Let's talk yeah?) @ 35 MYR
My tools of the trade:
SAI. I only use SAI cuz I dont have PS at work + Wacom Bamboo
I don't draw:
- Yuri / Shoujou Ai
- Yaoi / Shonen Ai (Bromance is acceptable!)
- Animal / Furry (but if it's only ears and and long non-furry tail I can manage :>)
- Matured / Ecchi / Hen-stuff / Gore
- Old / Round person
I'm no Gosho Aoyama 8'D
- I welcome OCs 8DDDDD
- Hetero couple
- Bromance, as mentioned above. (and sisterhood...cant find the right word)
- Nekomimi and tail
- Price may change depending on the difficulty of the drawing.
- I require payment before I start on lining the commission. (after sketch, before line)
- I only accept paypal and MYR at the moment
- All commissions will be up on my gallery so others can see my progress; just thought you should know. (dA, tumblr, fb, etc)
- I'm only taking commissions for personal use; if you're reselling or for commercial instances, do note me first. We need to have a talk.
- Please don't remove my signature from my artwork; and credit me whenever you use/post them anywhere. <- gigasadface
- Feel free to color any of my linearts; as long as you credit me.
- I will give you the finished product via email (or via artistsnclients which is convenient and super safe) It will be in A4 (subject to change depending on the art: eg: simple portrait style) 300 dpi (always) as png.
- Discounts are available for regular customers
- Note me!
- Gimme reference only after I accepted your commission. Very clear reference is very much appreciated.
- Once I finished a sketch, I will show it to you and only line it after you find the sketch acceptable. Any changes after lining has started might require you to pay extra.
- Munny exchange after sketch~ :v /
- Once it's all done I will email you the finished product!
If you wanna talk price or have any questions feel free to note me. :>
You can also find me on twitter at @ 2rarada <- I'm open for questions here too.
Thanks in advance!